Tuesday, July 19, 2011

March

Father Daughter Dance. Paige will be able to go next year when she starts school. The girls came back and showed me some of the dance moves Jacob showed them. They had a great time.

Savannah got to go to Camp KEEP this year. She loved it and it sounds like the camp is still the same as when I got to go.


Jacob and I got to get away for a weekend to the beach. I went golfing with him and some guys from his work. I did pretty good I surprized myself. Jacob is really good and I am glad that I got to see what he always talks about when he has a good golf day. I love it when we get to have time together it does not matter what we are doing it is always great.




2 comments:

momb said...

I always enjoyed the times Sam & I could get away and remember that we are married to each other, and not to our kids! It's good for the kids too because they have good times with friends and grandparents while we were gone.

Find Cheap Flights london to anywhere said...

Toronto has immense tourism interest that makes the destination one of the most visited one by the tourists. It has everything for everyone for all taking flights to Toronto and this is what makes the journey full of fun and pleasure.
Toronto Flights|Los Angeles Flights