Sunday, July 17, 2011

December 2010

Grandma Bigelow playing house with Paige and her barbies


Chicken foot, our favorite family game. Yes that is mom slapping Jacob on the arm it can get a little crazy.


Our poor kids got really sick this year. We still carried on and had fun but it was not their favorite Christmas.




Grandma Krumm with Hannah and Nate. We had so much family to celebrate Christmas this year. We loved it.


Here are the kids with their favorite gifts from Christmas this year. Nate has his hexbug set, Hannah has her eraser collection, Paige has her webkins pink dog, Kaylie has her art set and Savannah has her watch.


This is the Barbie castle Dad and I made for Paige this year. Thanks dad for all the help. It was also painted by Tanya, Tenille and me. I also need to give grandma credit for distracting Paige so we could work on it. Paige loves it.


Aunt Tenille made these cute hats for the kids this year, she is so talented.


Santa's letter



So theatrical


Jacob is the donkey for Mary who is Paige this year. Joseph is played by Andy.


We got a little into it



Our Nativity play.


The angels in the live nativity.



This doesn't happen often so I had to take a picture. Savannah is reading to all the kids, so cute.



I think I have an unbeliever.






All of the kids got to see Santa this year. Savannah wants a bike, Hannah wants a telescope, Kaylie wants DS games, Nate wants an electric scooter, and Paige wants a Barbie movie, "The Three Musketeers." We will see.







My mom and I made it into the Masterworks Chorale here in Bakersfield. Here are pictures of us performing some of the Messiah and what we at first didn't think we liked but ended up liking the most, the Vivaldi. I had a solo starting O Come Let Us Adore Him. We performed with the Bakersfield Symphony Orchestra except for my solo it was acapella. I really enjoyed singing with this big experienced choir and with my mom.









Paige will not go to bed without Daisy now. Daisy stays there until she is asleep and sometimes all night. We tried to keep her off of the furniture but she is such a cuddler.

3 comments:

momb said...

Wow, now I won't have to do my blog! You covered a lot of what I've got to put together:) Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories!

Tara Krumm said...

I am sure you have more to post. Thanks for the comments and being a fan of our family. Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words; I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.
Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Flights to Nanjing
Flights to Nanjing
Nanjing Flights to