Tuesday, July 19, 2011

April

Celebrating Grandpa Bulkeley's birthday and Savannah's Birthday. I got him the gardening hat but took it back and got one a little more manly. It was the best hat I could find late Saturday night. Love you both!

Savannah is in Young Women's now. I can not believe that my daughter is growing up so fast I remember so well being in Young Womens myself. I know that she will enjoy it and learn and grow so much.


Playing around at the Kid City with Andy, Tycee and Paige.


Our track stars


Kaylie on the high jump she did so well with it being her first year.

We had Tanya over for the celebration and it was her birthday so I made a cake and we celebrated. Happy Birthday Tanya!

I started school this month to start getting my teaching credentials. I guess I felt bad that the classes were only at night so I got the kids a new trampoline and basketball hoop. I was hoping they could spend more time outside and make it a little easier for Jacob. I am missing the kids but need to get it done. Paige is starting school next year so I will be able to start teaching. That will be such a change for us, I have been home with the kids for over twelve years.

Easter, Cole got to join us this year!



I was out for the weekend with mom, grandma Richards, and Tanya to the Time Out for Women. I was so much fun and I came back ready for anything. Jacob got to take the kids out while I was out, he took them out for sushi.




Savannah and Kaylie did track this year and loved it. Savannah did the best at shot put and Kaylie made it to the final meet for high jump and her 400 meter relay, she ended up getting 5th place in the Kern County. I love watching them find things they are good at and that they enjoy. Good job girls!




I love seeing the girls getting together


We got to have an Easter egg hunt with Andy and Sammy.




A visit to the firehouse with the preschool group

1 comment:

momb said...

You guys are so crazy busy doing things with the kids....takes me back to when my kids were little, I guess we just forget how nuts our life was then! Thanks for the sharing.