Thursday, September 23, 2010

June cont.

My brave girls are leaving for the summer again. We will miss you!

Pimples already! I don't remember this happening so soon but the girls took care of it. Hannah was giving them step by step instructions.
Breakfast in bed.
We all got together for Father's Day, I love living close to most of the family and being able to get together and celebrate. Jacob, Thad, Sam and Brent, aren't they cute!




Sometimes you just have to not worry about the mess and enjoy the mess. I was shredding bills and stuff that we didn't need and had the idea of letting Paige play in it and she had a blast! I have to admit I had some fun too.








Paige loved performing in her first dance recital. She sang and danced to "A your Adorable." We have since seen her perform over and over whenever there is any family around she will perform with or without her cousin Andy who was in the same class. What Paige does best in this dance is the hip, hip, hip part, she really gets into it.

No comments: