Sunday, July 18, 2010

June


Paige got to perform at the Senior center with her cousin Abby. They were caterpillars and they sang "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah" I was not s


We had family over the night of Kaylie's birthday they grow up so fast.



On the last day of school I took to kids to a painting studio to celebrate how well they all did this year and also to celebrate Kaylie's birthday. We were there for a couple of hours and they loved it.




Savannah is already missing her teacher Mr. Pennel. She did so well in his class and enjoyed going to school each day. I can't believe she will be going to Middle School next year and to the same school I went to, she is looking forward to it and I am not so sure.





Another year is over and Kaylie did so well this year. The poor thing had been needing glasses but just told me this year and now she won't take them off because the world to her is so much clearer. She still pulled off her A's though and enjoyed her year with Mrs. Endsor.






Savannah told me I should come to her awards ceremony at school and I am so glad I did because she got principals list again, and because she got it last year too they gave her a medal with her name on the back, she got a bar for her letter from last year, and she got a trophy for Social Studies. Savannah loves doing well in school and I never have to worry about her getting her work done and ontime. Good job Savannah!

No comments: