Thursday, September 23, 2010

July


We had a full day on the 4th. We started with the scouts breakfast where Hannah and Nate performed with their primary class, and we watched the show at Bret and Jeanee's coldesac this year. The kids loved the sparklers and we missed Savannah and Kaylie, I just realized I have never seen them with a sparkler, I am sure they had fun too.

Andi, Tycee, Molly, Paige, and Emily all holding up their bears they made, celebrating Paige's birthday.


Paige is 4! Wow, one more year and she will be in Kindergarten! She had a build a bear party at our house this year I couldn't find the bear skins so I made them myself, but it was worth it they had a good time. Paige knows her ABC's and she is starting to learn the sounds, she calls it the card game whenever we get in the car. She is still a very picky eater though and does not like to clean up her messes but she is working on it.



Here is Paige sitting next to Chester Cheetah, we were in a Philipino parade for Jacob's work. I am sitting behind Cheetah, Paige sat with me while we were moving it was fun but really hot! I am just glad that I didn't have to wear the Cheetah costume. Jacob was giving out chips with other employees and he was having such a good time surprizing everyone with his Tagolag.

No comments: