Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tinkerbell

I got to go back to Disneyland with Paige and Grandma Bulkeley. This time Paige had her Tinkerbell costume on and she loved everyone calling her Tinker Bell all day. She even got to meet Tinkerbell and she loved all the rides. She expecially loved Peter Pan's Flight that she missed last time because she was already asleep. I loved sharing the day with one child, she had all our attention the whole day.

(I am taking an online free Photoshop class and this picture with a frame was my first project. I love learning new things expecially when it involves pictures.)

2 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

..the pic looks cool! Good job :0) i wish i could have gone to Disneyland with youguys.it looked like fun! Paige is too cute ♥ love you and miss you!!

momb said...

That turned out so cute:) (so glad you got me out of the pic) We had so much fun that day and we really got to do a lot!