Sunday, July 5, 2009

June

This month we have been having fun with Paige. We were at a practice to sing for Jacob's Aunt's grandson's farewell (we sang We are as the Armies of Helaman I love that I can sing with my husband it is so cute how nervous he gets) and we stopped to hear the live music at Edwards. Jacob knows someone from the band of course, here is a picture of Jacob dancing with Paige.

Jacob got to go to a Dodgers vs. Angel's game at the Angel's stadium for work while I got to go to a 12 hour scrapbooking day with my friend Jaime. I got to get most of my Europe trip done from 2004. Thanks to mom we had a day off. Thanks mom!

Father's Day was full of fun. I was in charge of footprinting all the kids in the primary while Jacob was in the panel of Fathers answering questions behind a big sheet. Hannah and Nate knew it was him quick but everyone else got a little confused with the cowboy accent he was using. We had family over and celebrated Fathers Day together. Jacob is an awesome father, always there for the kids when they need him and always wanting to spend time with them whenever we are together.

Now that Savannah and Kaylie are gone for the summer to visit their dad in Georgia we made new friends with the Kingstons. The kids got together almost every day. I am spending more time playing with Paige too now. Here we are singing Hannah Montana songs on the Wii. Paige loves that she gets a microphone. She is a good singer. She misses the girls, for a while she thought the girls were at school but after a couple of weeks and seeing them on skype she now understands where they are. Poor Paige.

1 comment:

Tauna said...

Hi Paige we miss you! (From Savannah) Hi everyone - I really miss you (from Kaylie) We are having fun here too! Cute pictures from the summer - it's nice to get that one on one time sometimes... I don't get that very often here :) (From Tauna)