Sunday, September 30, 2007

Kaylie's Field Trip

Kaylie went to the Kern County Fair with her class this year. I was one of the chaperones and we only had two kids each to keep track of. When we got the the fair her teacher said OK have fun we will see you in three hours. It was really wierd that she didn't want everyone to stick together so everyone went their seperate ways. I took Kaylie and her friend and we saw everything including a circus and the animal races. It was a hot day but we got to see everything. I never would have thought Kaylie would have been so interested in all the collections we saw and the pictures people have taken expecially the pictures of babies and animals.

1 comment:

momb said...

That was really weird for the teacher to have the parents just split up and take kids everywhere...must have been her first field trip. I wonder if any of the other parents thot it was strange? Anyway, that is awesome that you are available to be with your children when they do these activities...I really loved it when I was a mom:)
Love, momb