Thursday, June 25, 2009

The rest of May

When the kids get hot they play squirt gun war in the backyard. It seems to be more fun if they don't even take time to change. They have a great time and cool off quick.



We celebrated Dewars 100th year. We ate ice cream of course, rock climbed, pony rides, petting zoo, games and got balloons made by a clown.


One of our last adventures with Girl Scouts was at the Kern County Museum. Here is Kaylie making bricks out of mud and sticks to make a house.



Another year completed. We got to visit Savannah's room. We just figured out that her teacher was friends with my sister growing up. What a small town. Savannah did well this year. The only B she got was in her advanced math class and that was probably because her mom was to busy teaching everyone else how to do their math while she was tutoring. Savannah even earned her first letter in Elementary. We are going to hold off on the lettermans jacket though.


Kaylie did so well this year. Her teacher was so creative and made learning fun. Kaylie got all A's all year and is doing better at concentrating in class. She is such a good friend to everyone. The hardest thing she had to deal with this year was friends who didn't want to play with her other friends and she didn't want to choose. It starts early with girls.




This one is one of a kind. We were going to the park and not only did we have to wear a skirt we had to wear our cowgirl boots. Then I asked her to look at me and this is the pose she shot at me. This one is going to be a handfull.


Here is the Golden Gate Bridge, or that is what we are calling it. I am just so excited she picked this instead of a mission. I got out of that crazy project they expect fourth graders


The end of Savannah's softball season. She had a great time playing. She improved so much and really enjoyed all her new friends. I just love her attitude about sports you win some you loose some. Her attitude when her dad was trying to teach her wasn't the best part of it but I still think they got closer when they practiced. Jacob was always there to cheer her on and we both loved that. I hope she continues to try sports and figure out what she likes best.


Jacob and I were able to escape the day after Mothers Day and the day after I got my new dream camera. I love taking pictures and I love spending time with my husband. I acted like I was taking trips all over the world and taking pictures like they were the real thing it was so fun. Jacob got into it too he took the picture of the statue of Liberty and he did a good job. I am taking classes with my dad to learn about my camera and I love learning how to take better pictures and I love spending time with my dad. This would be the first thing my dad and I have done together and I am loving it.


No comments: