Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

Easter was small with only Paige with us this year. She was so excited about her Easter dress she did not take it off all day. We went to church but I was feeling so bad I was laying my head on Jacob all through Sacrament so I went home early. After I rested I went with Jacob to his cousin Jennifer Morris's house. They have a beautiful house and we enjoyed meeting everyone. Paige got to hunt for eggs and she got into it this year. We also got to go to Grandma and Grandpa Richards' house for dessert. Paige and Andy had a great time together while the adults talked. I love having so much family around and I am so greatful that we can celebrate and remember all that Christ has done for us.

1 comment:

Tenille Gates said...

You are so lucky to have the fam nearby..That is the ONLY thing i miss about Bako :0) Its good to see that all is well with the Krumms! I see you are still staying crazy-busy...thats my Tae! I miss youguys tons and cant wait to see you!...hopefully that will be soon :0) i ♥ you! xoxo toonybug