Monday, November 17, 2008

Graduation Day

Well I was going to put a picture of me on this post but I do not have any. I need to get lessons from my sister Tenille on self portraits.

I am walking the stage December 1st (yes that is a Monday) at 2pm at CSUB. I finally did it and I am so excited so I wanted you all to know. I have earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics Education. It only took me 13 years but who is counting, it is finally done! I will post a picture in my cap and gown their might be a picture taken of me that day I would think. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

4 comments:

BrittanyB said...

yay for graduation! Savannah looks so grown up with those glasses!

Tara Krumm said...

thanks I think she looks cute too. I just figured out that I could comment back yesterday.

Wendy said...

AWESOME, Tera! Congratulations, that is so hard with kids and a busy life. Way to go!

Familia Deason said...

Congratulations!!
What a great accomplishment. You should be super proud of yourself.