Sunday, August 31, 2008

Andy came over to play and we had a Care Bear Tea Party these two love being together and they play so well together.

Fish Story: On the first day of school while we were getting ready Paige decided to feed the fish half of the can of food. I was upset because we would have to clean out the tank but I didn't worry about it because I was going to clean it out with Jacob that night. When the girls got home from school the fish started acting really strange they were floating around and flipping on the the top. One even jumped out of the tank but it was dead when we found it. Savannah was the brave one that got it with tongs. We watched about eight fish die in 15 minutes! We got the survivors out and got them in a seperate fish bowl. When Jacob got home he cleaned out the tank. While transfering one was already dead and another one flipped out into the garbage disposal. Jacob tried to get it but he couldn't and I was to scared to reach in so we had to put it out of it's missery with the garbage disposal. We have six survivors and they are still doing well today a couple of weeks later.

Thad's Birthday: We just got back from celebrating Thad's birthday at his house. The kids had a great time on his new swing set he made. Thad got some gift certificates and shirts. We had a great time catching up, will all be getting together tommorrow for Labor Day at G&G Richards and the kids are very excited.

My Talk: I spoke in sacrament meeting today on courage to choose the right. I was not too nervous before I got up I had practiced and all seemed fine but I lost it a little the spirit was so strong. I still got my message out and people seemed to enjoy it by the comments I got but I think it was best for me, I loved how much I grew from the experience.

Next week: Well Wednesday is my first day working at Liberty High School. A couple of weeks ago they called me and offered me a job three times a week for three hours from 10-1 tutoring math. I am excited but a little nervous I haven't been working out of the home since I had Savannah. I am also starting as the co-leader for Troop 112 on Wednesday so this is a big week.

Buck: Buck was missing when we got back from Thad's Jacob has been looking for him for a couple of hours and no luck. We usually get a call but he didn't have his collar on hopefully he comes back.

Well that is about it for this week.

4 comments:

BrittanyB said...

okay, that picture of Andi and Paige is ridiculous! ;) Love it! Good luck finding buck, hope he comes back!

momb said...

I'm so proud of you and your new teaching adventure....you will make an awesome math teacher someday! I should know....you were my tutor and I wouldn't have passed if it wasn't for you:) Glad some fish survived..you had too many anyway! So good to be back and get to see my kids & their kids....I love my family!
love, momb

Tenille Gates said...

tae, im making a header and background for you BUT i still need your blogger username and password. you can Email it to me at TenilleGates@gmail.com LOVE YOU ♥

Tamara Atkin said...

Hi tara. I'm wasting my whole day away discovering new blog pages. Come see mine at atkinplanet.blogspot.com