Saturday, December 8, 2007

Another Busy Day

I am about a month behind and I am going to just have to write about what is going on with us because for some reason I no longer have the option showing up to add a picture. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. Today we started off skipping the second parade for Kaylie this week so we could all make it to Savannah's performance with Tavaci at the mall. We got to relax for a couple of hours today at home before we got to go the the CSUB basketball game to watch Kaylie, Hannah and Savannah cheer with the CSUB cheerleaders through their girl scout program. They had an awesome time and they were just so excited. Savannah hoped that their cheer helped them have the courage they needed to win the game. She is also excited about the big cameras and hopes she made it on the news.
This week we had to get the Expedition fixed, that was not at the best time of year but it is fixed now and it doesn't smell like fish when we turn on the heater. I have been getting ready to be sister friendly tomorrow and also I am room mom for Savannah's class and even though she will already be in Georgia for their winter party I am still incharge. The girls were so upset they were missing their class parties that I gave in and told them we could invite them to our house for a party before they leave. Then there is chasing Paige around making sure she isn't getting into something she shouldn't and figuring out what is making her upset again. Life is a little crazy right now and the days are going by so fast. I find that some days I will finally sit down at 10pm and realize that this was the first time I had sat down that day. I will try to post more tomorrow and maybe the picture option will be fixed.

1 comment:

Tenille Gates said...

Hey Tae! Im so excited to finally see everybody around christmas! I feel like its been forever! Im glad you like my blog :0) The first thing you should do to yours is change your template to the 'minima' template..its easier to do cool things to that temp. And What i do with my pictures (frames etc..) is called 'digital scrapbooking) You should get into it..one, because you like scrapbooking already two, because it doesnt make a MESS AND most of it is FREE! cool huh? Anywho i love youuu! and cant wait to see you! XOXO mean auntie tenille ;0)