Friday, November 2, 2007

Fall Festival





The fall festival was packed with fun things to do. The kids loved the sack races and only a couple of them cheated a little. They liked the bike races and of course the candy they won. The booth I was incharge of was Tin Can Alley. I was told to use soda cans and put sand in them. I painted them and Jacob filled them with the kids right before it started he got it done though and managed to get the kids ready while I set up the booth. The booth was a hit and we had two going at the same time and we still had the longest line. Setting up the pins over and over and chasing the balls was quite the excersize. The cans got pretty banged up and by the end we couldn't stack them anymore but it was still popular. Hannah won at the cake walk and they all made sand necklaces and sand candy.

2 comments:

momb said...

You amaze me, girl....you are always going a mile a minute and I didn't even know that you had a booth at the fall festival! I don't know how you get everything done:) So fun to have you and the kids close!
love, momb

Tenille Gates said...

Looks like FUN ;0) love youguys!