Sunday, June 3, 2007

Father Son Campout

Nathaniel and I went on our yearly Father-in-son camp outting right before mother's day and we had a blast. Nate was hanging out with all the older boys on the surrounding hills in the campground and yelled at me from the top of the hill. He also enjoyed jumping from rock to rock crossing a little stream that went through the campground. We roughed it in a little tent and cooked on our camping stove for dinner and breakfast. Nate and I also had a chance to ride on a quad together throughout the campground. We had smores by the fire and got to look at the stars. Alder creek campground was beautiful at night. We also were the first ones up in the camp and Nathaniel got a chance to start the morning fire. I was in charge of breakfast for the camp...we had eggs, bacon, pancakes and Tang for everyone. It was a nice gettaway for us and Nate had a great time! I will always remember the Father-in-son outtings with Dad and how much I enjoyed them...I love carring on the tradition.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...i think its time for a NEW post :0) love ya sis!

Tenille Gates said...

..that was matts account..if you were wondering ;0) xoxo