Friday, February 9, 2007

Paige


Paige's smile is contageous. She smiles on comand whenever you smile and say hi to her. Everything goes in her mouth right now. You can no longer use the remote without Paige insisting that it is hers and that it belongs in her mouth. We let her have it sometimes and all of a sudden we are watching something else. I got her her own without batteries and that seems to work. Jacob called and wanted to talk to Paige while he was out of town but again she was mad that she couldn't eat it. What I can't get over is how active she is. If I am holding her she is rocking her body back and forth. If she is playing and excited both her hands and her feet and moving like crazy. And when she smiles she is so excited. I love the energy. I think she gets it from her dad.

No comments: